It’s been a few months and I clearly have a few new favorite pairs of sweatpants & sweatshirts I feel obligated to share with you. Continue reading “Sweatpants UPDATE”
So, I planned and planned and planned for Cabrey’s 2nd birthday party and Danny’s christening only to end up in bed sick, all day. I’M SO MAD. But I’m sure they had such an amazing time with my husband, family and friends. I literally laid in bed while they were downstairs celebrating, ugh. Continue reading “6 months, 2 years & helmet game strong.”
Even though I have like zero time to decorate and how I hate that I started decorating before Thanksgiving because I just know I won’t have time, I put together a list of my favorite holiday decorations this year! Continue reading “Holiday decoration: favorites.”
My husband is literally the hardest person on my list to shop for! Here are a few ideas to get you through your shopping..
- Underwear // My husband should just expect this for every holiday because it’s just so easy, Calvin Klein Boxer Brief – Pack of 3
- Personalized toiletry bag // The bag so they don’t just through their shit everywhere and make a mess. The personalization so that they know it’s theirs and not to steal your stuff!
- Just like the Tile, the Bluetooth Tracking Tag is so that your husband won’t be calling you to help him come look for his keys that he can’t find (9 times out of 10 they are in the side of the recliner).
- Jord Mens Watch // It’s no secret I just love these watches. The fact that it’s made from real wood will make your husband feel more manly wearing an accessory (maybe).
- Swell Reusable Bottle // Keeps your coffee hot and your water cold. We lost this at the football field once and found it the next day. The water in it was still ice cold!
- They actually have a mini version of the Google Home, which is more than 1/2 the price of the original Google Home with pretty much all of the same capabilities.
- What man doesn’t love a hat?
- Whether they use it for the gym or as luggage, the Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel is perfect. Wrap all of his gifts up and throw them in there.
I know .. it’s a little early, but if you’re anything like me you wait until the last minute to shop for Christmas. So, in my attempt to start shopping early, I’m sharing some of the gifts I would want for Christmas, to give the hunny ideas of what to get you!
- Personalized jewelry // I had another baby this year so I have to add another letter to my two already A & C. Obsessed with these Etsy Simple, Delicate Necklace
- Jord Watch // Where do I even start with this perfect watch. It’s lightweight, matches everything and completely affordable. Click the link: https://www.woodwatches.com/g/_kdevinney to get 25% off your order and quickly because the coupon ends 12/19.
- Boots // What girl doesn’t love boots? And these Vince Camuto are perfect for any outfit.
- Knit blanket // besides the fact that they’re aesthetically pleasing, they look like you would be laying on a cloud.
- Makeup // I hate spending my own money on makeup because I don’t use it too often, so whenever someone else can buy it for me as a gift – I jump on the opportunity!
- YETI Roadie 20 // If you have to have a cooler, you might as well have a pink one. I don’t even drink and I’m obsessed with this.
- Tile // If you’re anything like me, you lose your keys everyday. My daughter takes them and it takes us hours to find them. This will ensure you’ll never lose them. It’s $35 (you can get at Target), you just attach it to your key ring and you’ll never lose them again.
Nordstrom is having a crazy sale right now (including these jeans) and I just picked out a few of my favorite things. So many of their products are back on sale that were from the Anniversary sale. Continue reading “Nordstrom Fall Sale”
I’m literally obsessed with hats – the greatest thing invented to hide those grays. A few of my favorites this year: Continue reading “Hats”