My husband is literally the hardest person on my list to shop for! Here are a few ideas to get you through your shopping..
- Underwear // My husband should just expect this for every holiday because it’s just so easy, Calvin Klein Boxer Brief – Pack of 3
- Personalized toiletry bag // The bag so they don’t just through their shit everywhere and make a mess. The personalization so that they know it’s theirs and not to steal your stuff!
- Just like the Tile, the Bluetooth Tracking Tag is so that your husband won’t be calling you to help him come look for his keys that he can’t find (9 times out of 10 they are in the side of the recliner).
- Jord Mens Watch // It’s no secret I just love these watches. The fact that it’s made from real wood will make your husband feel more manly wearing an accessory (maybe).
- Swell Reusable Bottle // Keeps your coffee hot and your water cold. We lost this at the football field once and found it the next day. The water in it was still ice cold!
- They actually have a mini version of the Google Home, which is more than 1/2 the price of the original Google Home with pretty much all of the same capabilities.
- What man doesn’t love a hat?
- Whether they use it for the gym or as luggage, the Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel is perfect. Wrap all of his gifts up and throw them in there.
I know .. it’s a little early, but if you’re anything like me you wait until the last minute to shop for Christmas. So, in my attempt to start shopping early, I’m sharing some of the gifts I would want for Christmas, to give the hunny ideas of what to get you!
- Personalized jewelry // I had another baby this year so I have to add another letter to my two already A & C. Obsessed with these Etsy Simple, Delicate Necklace
- Jord Watch // Where do I even start with this perfect watch. It’s lightweight, matches everything and completely affordable. Click the link: https://www.woodwatches.com/g/_kdevinney to get 25% off your order and quickly because the coupon ends 12/19.
- Boots // What girl doesn’t love boots? And these Vince Camuto are perfect for any outfit.
- Knit blanket // besides the fact that they’re aesthetically pleasing, they look like you would be laying on a cloud.
- Makeup // I hate spending my own money on makeup because I don’t use it too often, so whenever someone else can buy it for me as a gift – I jump on the opportunity!
- YETI Roadie 20 // If you have to have a cooler, you might as well have a pink one. I don’t even drink and I’m obsessed with this.
- Tile // If you’re anything like me, you lose your keys everyday. My daughter takes them and it takes us hours to find them. This will ensure you’ll never lose them. It’s $35 (you can get at Target), you just attach it to your key ring and you’ll never lose them again.
Nordstrom is having a crazy sale right now (including these jeans) and I just picked out a few of my favorite things. So many of their products are back on sale that were from the Anniversary sale. Continue reading “Nordstrom Fall Sale”
I’m literally obsessed with hats – the greatest thing invented to hide those grays. A few of my favorites this year: Continue reading “Hats”
I was just recently talking to a friend who had just had baby and asked me what I did to get mine to sleep through the night. I figured since all of my kids slept for the night at an early age I would give you a list of tips and tricks on what worked for me. Continue reading “How to get your baby to sleep through the night.”
Things to know about the helmet: 1. It’s expensive and 9 times out of 10 your insurance doesn’t cover the whole thing and 2. getting fitted for it is a nightmare. If you can get past those two things, you’re set.
Continue reading “Five months & 1 helmet week down.”
Since it’s starting to get much colder (slowly) outside, I haven’t always been so up to date on all of the warm essentials for the kids so I figured I’d get started a little early this year. A few of my favorites so far.. Continue reading “Fall kids.”
I am obsessed with being comfortable, clearly. As a mom I’m constantly chasing kids around and taking them here or there. Other than those date nights, which are few and far between these days, the only thing I really want to wear are comfy clothes. So I figured I’d put a few things together that I’m currently obsessed with this fall.
Continue reading “Comfy.”
Over the past few months since Danny broke out of the NICU, he clearly has favored the right side. Anytime he sleeps he’s always positioned his head looking to the right and it seems as though no matter what I do to try and get him to keep his head to the left, it always goes back to the right. I’ve tried everything, from placing something under his crib sheet to physically (which didn’t hurt him and was recommended by the dr.) slowing pushing his head to the left and keeping it there for about a minute. We have actually even gotten used to feeding him with our left hand so that he’ll be on our right side, looking up at us to the left. Nothing has worked and it seems that his head has just continued to get worse. To me it even seems to be pushed out on the opposite side of the front of his head.
Continue reading “Helmet.”