Week 1 is officially done. And let me tell you. Continue reading “Week 1 down.”
Things I said today:
- Tony, did she just call me stupid?! (Yup.)
- Cabrey stop trying to feed him rocks.
- No Tony, you can’t have Sprite, it’s 7:00 am.
- Please don’t take your pants off. Please don’t take your diaper off.
- Give. Me. The. Hairspray.
“FSAHM” = Fake Stay at Home Mom. So I’m technically not a stay at home mom, but only working part time for me is kinda like being a stay at home mom. Continue reading “FSAHM day uno.”
Pretty sure it’s been a good 6 months since I’ve blogged. To be honest, life happened.
Two years ago I stood in the back of a semi-empty courthouse with a few of our close family and friends. I rushed down that tiny isle because I just didn’t want to wait another second not being your wife. It was nothing fancy, just love. We had nothing but each other.
Like I said, I have no desire to work with a company just if I don’t truly love or believe in their products.
This is the time at work during your lunch break you contemplate sleeping in your car but can’t actually do it because you know there is a really good chance you won’t make it back. Continue reading “Sleep regression: How to survive.”
So I’m attempting family pictures!!!! I kinda promised myself I wouldn’t do it because any other time I’ve tried it’s been insane getting the kids ready and out the door for the perfect lighting but I’ve officially committed. I’ve seen so many this year I loved and looking back at my pictures of me as a kid I want my kids to have those to look back on too. Ive also decided I’m going to plan much more in advanced so I’ve put together some looks to make it much easier for you to get everything together for your family pictures. Continue reading “Family picture ideas!”
My husband is literally the hardest person on my list to shop for! Here are a few ideas to get you through your shopping..
- Underwear // My husband should just expect this for every holiday because it’s just so easy, Calvin Klein Boxer Brief – Pack of 3
- Personalized toiletry bag // The bag so they don’t just through their shit everywhere and make a mess. The personalization so that they know it’s theirs and not to steal your stuff!
- Just like the Tile, the Bluetooth Tracking Tag is so that your husband won’t be calling you to help him come look for his keys that he can’t find (9 times out of 10 they are in the side of the recliner).
- Jord Mens Watch // It’s no secret I just love these watches. The fact that it’s made from real wood will make your husband feel more manly wearing an accessory (maybe).
- Swell Reusable Bottle // Keeps your coffee hot and your water cold. We lost this at the football field once and found it the next day. The water in it was still ice cold!
- They actually have a mini version of the Google Home, which is more than 1/2 the price of the original Google Home with pretty much all of the same capabilities.
- What man doesn’t love a hat?
- Whether they use it for the gym or as luggage, the Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel is perfect. Wrap all of his gifts up and throw them in there.