here are the links to the outfits in my Instagram story.. Continue reading “Amazon Finds”
It’s been a while. Continue reading “Weekly Favorites”
orange sweater // i’m not a huge bright color person so i was a little skeptical about an orange sweater. but i’m actually pleasantly surprised. it also comes in tan and it’s TTS – I’m wearing a S.
jeans // wearing a size 29, they actually run really big. i would size down, maybe even two down sizes.
booties // TTS, wearing a size 6
Ugg booties // if you’re looking to get a new pair of Uggs that aren’t just your typical Ugg, these booties are perfect. perfect to also wear around the house.
black jeans // these are from my target try on. size down because they run big.
sweater // i also have this in an off-white color and it love it.
white tank // pretty sure i’m wearing this is 80% of my pictures. it’s only $10 so i buy a few at one time.
tie front top Urban – tie front top Amazon // again. i know, i wear it a lot. this one is from Urban, but there is also the one from Amazon that you can get for 1/2 the price and it’s just a great. wearing a size SM – it runs big.
joggers // these are actually from the Lauren Conrad collection at Kohls. Wearing a size XSM because I’m short. my husband actually made fun of me because i wear them so much.
long sleeve top // this is like the tie front Amazon top. it’s amazing. i love the fabric and how it’s long enough to cover my butt. i bought it in 3 colors. wearing a size SM because it runs big. but TRUST ME – you’ll love it.
leggings // always love these. someone asked me my leggings preference and i suggested these and i’m pretty sure she was happy with them too. i’m not a LuLu Lemon person because i just can’t pay that much for leggings (no offense to anyone AT ALL if they do!) but these come pretty close.
vest // this is actually from last year, but the one i linked it almost the exact one. i’m not a huge vest person because i kinda think they are literally pointless, like it doesn’t keep my warm, but this one is on the thicker side so i feel like it actually does something.
shoes // these are the dups from the Nordstrom sale post. love them.
hat // i can’t wear this to tony’s football games because i think they’ll mix me up with the referee, but whatev.
joggers // clearly on a burgundy kick. these are size S and TTS – currently on sale as well.
crewneck // this is actually from a few years ago, but i linked another one i love.
white tank // apparently you can never have enough white tank tops.
shoes // just so easy to throw on, wearing 6 – TTS.
chevron sweater // this is from my Forever21 try on. wearing a size S, TTS.
this week has been so hectic. here are a few of my favorites for this week.. overalls being my numero uno. they’re so comfortable and convenient.
Channeling my inner Cher Horowitz with this plaid skirt. I’m wearing a size M and I thought it would be too short, but it’s actually a pretty comfortable fit. It’s a thicker material, and would go perfect with over the knee black boots too.
I actually saw this striped dress in an ad on Facebook and had to have it. i went to buy it and it was actually sold out so I had to wait for it to be in stock again. I’m wearing a size M, which I could have gone with a S because it’s a little longer than I expected but i’m keeping the M in case the wash makes it a little tighter
Lovingggg these color block sweaters that are popular this year. This one I’m wearing a size S and it’s still a little oversized.
These jeans are also Forever21. I can always count on Forever21 for a pair of jeans on the cheaper side that are so comfortable.
I needed a dress for the rehearsal dinner for my brothers wedding so I tried this one. It’s a sweater material so it’ll be great for outside fall weather. Wearing a size S and it’s TTS. Comes in white and gray also.
Another color block sweater, but chevron. I’m not even a huge green person but i just loved the pattern. Wearing a size S and it’s a little more oversized than the other sweater.
i really like the fitted-open front leather jacket look. Continue reading “Weekly Favorites”
Use code WOMEN20 for 20% off all womens clothes
Wild Fable jeans are buy one get one 50% off
Shoes are also 20% when you use the Cartwheel App!
These high waisted distressed mom jeans are amazing. i’m wearing a size 2 – never in my entire life have i ever been a size 2. EVER. i haven’t lost weight, they just run really small, which makes all of that hard work that i haven’t put into the gym pay off.
wearing a size S in this basic white t-shirt (only $10)
these shoes are 20% off and apparently really popular now.
i’m all about the buffalo plaid. this buffalo plaid button down is flannel & so comfortable. wearing a size M only because they didn’t have the S – but i would go with the M if you wanted an over oversized look and a S if you wanted a more fitted shirt.
these jeans are also Wild Fable (& only $15). they’re high waisted skinny jeans. super comfortable and not cropped. TTS, wearing a size 6.
this tank top (only $8) is just a basic top but leopard print (obviously). wearing a size S.
the brown loafers are soon comfortable. wearing a size 6.5, i’m usually a size 6 but i wanted a little more room.
i love the henley this year. this white henley comes in a few colors and i’m wearing a size S. i would also pair it with some joggers and uggs.
these jeans are cropped and highwaisted, i’m so short so i cuff them at the bottom, but they’re TTS – i’m wearing a size 6. i just love a basic, non distressed jean once in a while.
like i need another gray cardigan. i just could resist, they’re officially my favorite. it’s a little oversized, so i’m wearing a size S.
i put this crew neck sweater (only $20) over the henley i was wearing. who doesn’t love a good crew neck. i got this so my husband can stop yelling at my for stealing his.
clearly tie front shirts are a thing. here’s another one that you can wear to work to dress up, or wear with jeans to dress down. wearing a size S – i could go with a size M though.
this dress reminds me of the one from Nordstrom that everyone is obsessed with, but this one is actually 1/2 the price. wearing a size S and its more of a cotton material.
button up incase you get cold, or just cute to tie it around your waist.
in the middle of all of this, Cabrey spilled her pink drink all over the floor, i didn’t get to try on everything that i wanted but here are a few of the things i also had in my cart:
Some people call it a “capsule” wardrobe, I just call it being able to wear the same thing the next day but make it look like you’re not wearing the same thing the next day. i dunno, sometimes i only have time to just grab something and throw it on in order to get out of the door on time. I chose 15 pieces, some I had already and a few new things, to mix it up. And made 15 outfits.
1. Joggers – comfy clothes you can eat as many smores as you want and not have to worry about the waistband being too tight. they’re so comfortable and you can still look presentable wearing sweats outside of the house. // love these too
2. mom jeans – men may not think high waisted mom jeans are sexy but IDGAF as long as i’m comfortable. i love the way they suck my love handles in and don’t squeeze my thunder thighs so bad that i can’t even sit down. // another option (on sale)
3. camo t-shirt – girls are loving themselves some trendy camo, and i’m no exception. // i have this one too and it’s just as inexpensive. you won’t feel bad spending the money on it when it’s no longer cute in a year.
4. utility vest – so easy to throw on to keep you warm when it’s just a little chilly outside and you won’t sweating your ass off. you can easily put a long sleeve under for some layers. // here is a jacket version (on sale)
9. white t shirt – the award for best basic t-shirt goes too … i have one in like every color i love it.
10. green utility pants (on sale) – wearing size 6, TTS like jeans.. just comfortable loose fitting pants, another option other than jeans
11. black jeans – i feel like everyone should have a really good pair of black jeans, i actually cut the bottom of these myself because i’m so short and they were raw edged anyway.
12. vest – lightweight but still keeps you warm, i really wasn’t a huge fan until i found this one
13. vans – just another option other than the typical white chuck tailors, they also come in like 500 colors, it’s no secret i love them
14. “tuxedo” style flats – i love how they’re open on the sides and air can get in because i literally CANNOT stand how regular flats make my feet just feel so gross.
15. Uggs – I saved the best for last. i really have no words to describe how amazing these are – you’ll thank me if you buy them. the regular Uggs just make me so uncomfortable because of how tight they are, these are just so easy to slip on and don’t feel like you’re wearing slippers. (and they’re water resistant)
Sitting at football practice talking to the other moms about what else ..shopping. We’re all like, I wonder how Amazon’s clothes really are. Continue reading “Amazon fashion finds..”
Yes. I’m jumping on the bandwagon and sharing my Nordstrom sale picks. Continue reading “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale”