from feet peel masks to sheets ..this may be my most random Amazon month yet.
1. favorite lip gloss – because it’s on sale!
2. bunk beds – the kids are loving their new bunk beds and I love how close to the ground this one is!
3. twin sheets – as we’re waiting for the new Beddy’s Beds to come in, we needed twin sheets and my four year old says they’re “so comfy”
4. twin mattress – for under $80, it was perfect. It fit the top of the bunk beds perfectly and I thought it was very reasonably priced!
5. foot peel mask – I don’t have another foot mask to compare it to, but after 2 weeks of using this, my feet feel amazing.
6. pink biker shorts – another day, another Amazon biker short recommendation. I’m not sure the material, but they are so soft.
7. tub toy storage – I could be late to the game on this one, but I can’t believe it took me so long to get it! This has been a bath game changer for us.
8. crib sheet – I didn’t want anything fancy for the new babe’s crib and I thought these were super affordable.