My husband is literally the hardest person on my list to shop for! Here are a few ideas to get you through your shopping..
- Underwear // My husband should just expect this for every holiday because it’s just so easy, Calvin Klein Boxer Brief – Pack of 3
- Personalized toiletry bag // The bag so they don’t just through their shit everywhere and make a mess. The personalization so that they know it’s theirs and not to steal your stuff!
- Just like the Tile, the Bluetooth Tracking Tag is so that your husband won’t be calling you to help him come look for his keys that he can’t find (9 times out of 10 they are in the side of the recliner).
- Jord Mens Watch // It’s no secret I just love these watches. The fact that it’s made from real wood will make your husband feel more manly wearing an accessory (maybe).
- Swell Reusable Bottle // Keeps your coffee hot and your water cold. We lost this at the football field once and found it the next day. The water in it was still ice cold!
- They actually have a mini version of the Google Home, which is more than 1/2 the price of the original Google Home with pretty much all of the same capabilities.
- What man doesn’t love a hat?
- Whether they use it for the gym or as luggage, the Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel is perfect. Wrap all of his gifts up and throw them in there.