I know .. it’s a little early, but if you’re anything like me you wait until the last minute to shop for Christmas. So, in my attempt to start shopping early, I’m sharing some of the gifts I would want for Christmas, to give the hunny ideas of what to get you!
- Personalized jewelry // I had another baby this year so I have to add another letter to my two already A & C. Obsessed with these Etsy Simple, Delicate Necklace
- Jord Watch // Where do I even start with this perfect watch. It’s lightweight, matches everything and completely affordable. Click the link: https://www.woodwatches.com/g/_kdevinney to get 25% off your order and quickly because the coupon ends 12/19.
- Boots // What girl doesn’t love boots? And these Vince Camuto are perfect for any outfit.
- Knit blanket // besides the fact that they’re aesthetically pleasing, they look like you would be laying on a cloud.
- Makeup // I hate spending my own money on makeup because I don’t use it too often, so whenever someone else can buy it for me as a gift – I jump on the opportunity!
- YETI Roadie 20 // If you have to have a cooler, you might as well have a pink one. I don’t even drink and I’m obsessed with this.
- Tile // If you’re anything like me, you lose your keys everyday. My daughter takes them and it takes us hours to find them. This will ensure you’ll never lose them. It’s $35 (you can get at Target), you just attach it to your key ring and you’ll never lose them again.